[SOLVED] Budget Rx 570

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Which rx 570 will ve according to the brand and also in budget as gigabyte is the one i am getting in my budget but was not sure about it, is every rx 570 are the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
The difference between the different brands especially in performance would be minimal. With more expensive RX 570 you will probably see a bit better clocks and lower temps with lower noise and probably 2-4% better performance. If Gigabyte is what you can afford then go for it. Gigabyte is a decent brand.
The difference between the different brands especially in performance would be minimal. With more expensive RX 570 you will probably see a bit better clocks and lower temps with lower noise and probably 2-4% better performance. If Gigabyte is what you can afford then go for it. Gigabyte is a decent brand.

Reactions: Ahannaan99
Solution

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019

Olright thankyou v much [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk