Answer: yes

Commendable
Mar 16, 2021
Hello. I have a problem. I downloaded geforce experience and it causes glitches. The nvidia control panel works fine, but whenever i try to open geforce experience,
the entire windows bar goes crazy. When i open it it starts downloading it .(every time) The weather news start to move left and right like crazy and the whole bar is unuseable. When i put my mouse on it it just shows the loading circle. But everything else works fine: i can move icons around and open google etc...
After a minute or two the bar dissapears for a second (i guess it reloads) and works again fine.
what can be the problem? Thanks in advance!
(can post a video if needed)

Lutfij

Titan
EVGA is the brand of the unit, while 500W is the advertised wattage of the unit. Can you tell what the model of the unit is? You might want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest Nvidia drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Answer: yes

Commendable
Mar 16, 2021
Is it even worth it? i mean i just use it to do some clips with the alt+z combo.
with that there are no problems. I just came here because i thought it is a simple problem like an outdated driver or missing update. I appriciate your time but i think i will stick with the "not opening the program" plan. Thanks for your tips!