Question Build Component List: Are these all compatible with each other?

CalDaMan

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2016
I'm thinking of putting this system together but thought it best to ask if everything is compatible first. Here is the list:

CPU: 5700X3D
Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer III 280 Black All In One Liquid CPU Cooler
GPU: 4070 Ti SUPER (325mm max length for the case)
MOBO: Gigabyte AMD B550 AORUS B550I PRO AX WiFi/BTS Mini-ITX Motherboard
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 32GB 3600 MHz DDR4 Quad Channel Memory Kit
Case: Fractal Design Mood Black SFF Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case
SSD: Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive PC/PS5
PSU: Corsair SF Series (2024) 750 Watt Fully Modular 80 PLUS Platinum PCIe 5.1 SFX PSU/Power Supply

Hows it look?
Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
The starting point is the motherboard.

Go to Gigabyte's website and find the applicable User Guide/Manual.

Ensure that all of the listed components and respectivce specifications are supported by the motherboard. Very likely that the User Guide/Manual will refer you to Gigabytes website for more up-to-date information.

Read carefully. Especially warnings and fine print. Details matter.

Then do the same for all of the listed components. Crosscheck the support and configuration requirements for all components.

The advantage to you is that you will learn more about it all and can therefore make decisions/changes as necessary if one component or another is not suitable or even unavailable.

Likely there will be trade-offs required?

Budget?

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
One thing jumps out. You have chosen a quad channel memory kit and you only have two memory slots in that board.

Also, AM4 doesn't support quad channel anyway, neither do Intel consumer boards. Best practice is dual channel kits, leaving two empty slots. In this case, you don't even have the slots, so a 2x16GB memory kit is what you will need to get 32GB.