[SOLVED] Building a Desktop ,capable to upgrade components often, Budget 1000 €

Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys,

First of all, I apologize because recently I asked tips to build up a pc budget of 500 Euros. But now my budget is changed to 1000 Euros. I am looking to build a big pc. I will use this for workstation/graphic and video editing. Manly a lot of multitasking operations.

I would also appreciate a big case, a motherboard with USB 3.0, NVMe SSD supported (because I have a 250GB Samsung 960, I am also considering to put an extra audio card for an audio system 5.1, I will need a lot of memory because I will replace two laptops with this PC. I also don't like the noisy fan's so the DBU lower will be a good thing for me.

If in the future will be possible to use also a water cooling system will be awesome.

Note: As I said in the title I would like to upgrade this pc often, so I would really appreciate some flexibility from the mobo and the case specially.

Solution
How often ?? Most today's systems have only a year or two to go until complete change will be required. By 2021 you will need at least CPU, MB and RAM to get to current state of art system.
Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to change mobo+CPU and maybe GPU every 3/4 years. Keeping some of the hardware I have until don't reach my performance expectations anymore and change also that components too.

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to change mobo+CPU and maybe GPU every 3/4 years. Keeping some of the hardware I have until don't reach my performance expectations anymore and change also that components too.
Doesn't really matter, what you get today is already obsolete. Best you can do is to get best for your money today, 3 -4 years is really just distant future.

Reactions: Aries90