[SOLVED] Building Gaming PC - Does this need changes?

Oct 1, 2019
- Was looking to get a new Gaming PC in my budget (that connects to WiFi - I'm not using Ethernet) and came across these parts.

• I was also going to build it myself, just needed to know if these specs are okay and compatible (something that will actually work and not go wrong).
  • Final note, I wanted Windows 10 and probably wouldn't need anti-virus as I can use Window's.
Here are the parts:
Case:
Thermaltake Versa H18 Window Micro ATX
Processor (CPU):
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Desktop CPU - AM4 / Hex Core / 3.2 GHz /19MB / 65W
Motherboard:
ASRock A320M PRO4
Memory (RAM):
Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0
Graphics Card (GPU):
MSI Nvidia GTX1660Ti Armor OC 6G Fan
Power Supply:
Corsair VS550 550 W Active PFC 80 PLUS
SSD Drive:
Western Digital WDS240G2G0B WD 240 GB Internal SSD M.2 SATA
Hard Drive:
WDC WD10EZEX-60WN4A0 (already have this hard drive from my old pc, just wanted to know if this one was ok and compatible; also, don't know the specs for this)

ALL THESE PARTS WERE FOUND ON AMAZON SO IF YOU WANTED TO SEE MORE INFO YOU CAN LOOK IN AMAZON.

WildCard999

Titan
There's really no stats I'm aware of, more or less the VS series is a lower quality unit that really isn't made for gaming. The risk of using lower quality PSU's could ruin the GPU and possibly other parts which is why most will tell you not to skimp on the PSU as it's literally the most important part of the build.

Oct 1, 2019
There's really no stats I'm aware of, more or less the VS series is a lower quality unit that really isn't made for gaming. The risk of using lower quality PSU's could ruin the GPU and possibly other parts which is why most will tell you not to skimp on the PSU as it's literally the most important part of the build.
Alright, thanks for letting me know 😊

TRENDING THREADS