Question Building gaming pc help

Matoo69

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2017
I am planning to buy gaming pc

What you think about this one?

My maxmax budget is 1300€ but must include everything (mouse/keyboard and display)

This is what i found

This pc in parts are more expensive.

Idk now bettwen amd and intel
(Was always using intel and nvidina but i heard that ryzen is very good)

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Ryzen is better overall after what Intel's been going through and I wouldn't invest in Intel since stores are trying to clear their inventory, inventory no one else wants. I noticed the HR as the site extension, are you located in Croatia?

If the linked build is all you can find, you should opt for a non F SKU i5, since the iGPU will come in handy when troubleshooting display related issues. The model of the motherboard is not mentioned but it's stating an H610 chipset, so that's another performance crippler. The ram's specifications aren't mention in the specifications page either. Neither is it for the SSD and the PSU used in your build.

Overall, you're paying more than you think. I'd opt for a build from the ground up and perhaps use PCPartPicker to state what the closest European country to you is, since Croatia isn't mentioned in the drop menu(top right hand corner).

Pay once and get your build right instead of fixing someone else's mistake.

Reactions: Matoo69

Matoo69

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2017
Ryzen is better overall after what Intel's been going through and I wouldn't invest in Intel since stores are trying to clear their inventory, inventory no one else wants. I noticed the HR as the site extension, are you located in Croatia?

If the linked build is all you can find, you should opt for a non F SKU i5, since the iGPU will come in handy when troubleshooting display related issues. The model of the motherboard is not mentioned but it's stating an H610 chipset, so that's another performance crippler. The ram's specifications aren't mention in the specifications page either. Neither is it for the SSD and the PSU used in your build.

Overall, you're paying more than you think. I'd opt for a build from the ground up and perhaps use PCPartPicker to state what the closest European country to you is, since Croatia isn't mentioned in the drop menu(top right hand corner).

Pay once and get your build right instead of fixing someone else's mistake.
Hello, yes croatia.

I work with pc,fixing it,mobil phones also etc… (but this is my like secend job or call it freetime job). But didnt have any “gaming” for few years,last gaming was laptop with rtx2060 and i7-10750h.
My last amd proc was like 10+y ago so didnt use amd since then.

Nevertheless my max budget is for everthing 1300€

What for this kind off money would you reccomend me?
I would like 16/32gb ram,1tb storage it could be 500/500 ssd/hdd or everthing ssd.

Amd or geforce for gpu?

Thanks