built-in modem replacement for HP N32780 Pavilion??

The subject line about says it. I want to replace
the internal modem which has gone bad. Any available
that simply plugs in as a replacement?

Dave Woolf
(remove NOSPAM from address if replying directly)

CORRECTION: Subject line should read:

built-in modem replacement for HP N3270 Pavilion??

Dave Woolf wrote:
> The subject line about says it. I want to replace
> the internal modem which has gone bad. Any available
> that simply plugs in as a replacement?
>
> Dave Woolf
> (remove NOSPAM from address if replying directly)

Dave ,
you could use a pc card modem like my xj1560 .
hope this helps ,
terry