Bulletstorm Gameplay Video, Plus 9 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]xco[/nom]Platform(s) PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows[/citation]
Cool.. thanks.. i am way to lazy to search it myself.. :)

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Just another shoot em up if you ask me. Has no depth.[/citation]
You are probably right.. but without actually playing the game.. you really cannot be certain about the depth of the game. Even if it is a mindless fps it still looks fun and like most games it will be worth the $20 i will pay when it hits the bargain bin.

Trashit

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Senseless violence - check
Cheesy one liners - check
...but tbh i was sold as soon as the quad barrel shotty was hauled out (overkill is so under rated)

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]cptnjarhead[/nom]You are probably right.. but without actually playing the game.. you really cannot be certain about the depth of the game. Even if it is a mindless fps it still looks fun and like most games it will be worth the $20 i will pay when it hits the bargain bin.[/citation]True, true. I just believe that they could do so much more with the power of today's gaming engines. All these gaming companies seem so fixated on how spectacular they can make weaponry and explosions. While there is nothing wrong with that, I prefer a more in depth game. I do understand where you are coming from, though.

smile9999

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
I only like RPG and RTS games(P.S a pc gamer to the core) except for the rare games like bioshock where you have the best of both worlds a good story and good action

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]trialsking[/nom]Holy low frame rates Batman. Boy the 360 does not hold up well at all. If they had Fraps running I bet it was in the 20's.[/citation]

It's a youtube video. I don't think that's a fair way to judge the graphics of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.