burning DVD with laptop

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I had no problem with burning DVD disks on standalone computer.
When I used Architekt to create DVD files and burn on my new powerfull
laptop it burned not playable disk.
When I used Nero to play created by Architekt DVD files it sent the
message that "DVD-files reallocation failed, file size is not a multiple
a logical block size (2KB)"
I transfered that files to standalone pc and the some message.
Why the some software works ok on PC and does not on laptop?

Chris

I'm running a notebook and burning just fine with Nero.

FYI: it's a desktop replacement notebook. P4HT (desktop chip), gig of RAM,
fast 80GB hard drive.
Perhaps your laptop got bogged down? Dunno... need more details.

C.

"chris" <alexzenek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I had no problem with burning DVD disks on standalone computer.
> When I used Architekt to create DVD files and burn on my new powerfull
> laptop it burned not playable disk.
> When I used Nero to play created by Architekt DVD files it sent the
> message that "DVD-files reallocation failed, file size is not a multiple
> a logical block size (2KB)"
> I transfered that files to standalone pc and the some message.
> Why the some software works ok on PC and does not on laptop?
>
> Chris

> >I had no problem with burning DVD disks on standalone computer.
> > When I used Architekt to create DVD files and burn on my new powerfull
> > laptop it burned not playable disk.
> > When I used Nero to play created by Architekt DVD files it sent the
> > message that "DVD-files reallocation failed, file size is not a multiple
> > a logical block size (2KB)"
> > I transfered that files to standalone pc and the some message.
> > Why the some software works ok on PC and does not on laptop?
> >
> > Chris

Did you try creating a DVD with Nero? Seems the common thread here is
Architekt.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com