[SOLVED] Button assignments on Redragon M686 Vampire Elite mouse ?

Jul 8, 2021
So i recently got the redragon m686 off amazon and when downloading the software to change the rgb, i notice that the 3 side buttons are assigned to actual keys: alt, ctrl, shift, and not mouse4, mouse5, and mouse6, is their a way to change it to those settings or does anyone have a profile i can import to have it like that?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

have you tried assigning the buttons to anything else? I'm not familiar with the mouse's app's GUI, but for other devices, if they're not assigned to a button 5 or XYZ, you can assign them manually, like back or front(browsing) or any other keys on the keyboard(for gaming).

Lutfij

Titan

have you tried assigning the buttons to anything else? I'm not familiar with the mouse's app's GUI, but for other devices, if they're not assigned to a button 5 or XYZ, you can assign them manually, like back or front(browsing) or any other keys on the keyboard(for gaming).

Solution
Jul 8, 2021

Yep assigning them to forward and backward works as mouse4 and mouse5, thanks for the help.