Question Buying gaming/office mid range chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2020
Hello all, as my work has shifted from work from the office to work from home, and my employer decided to support our home offices I decided to 'buy' a good mid/high range chair.
Also, I am part-time streamer so I decided to get the best of both worlds and go for a 'gaming style' chair.
Up until now, I had quite a basic chair but due to intensive work from home it very quickly is becoming worn down.

What I am looking for in chair:
Comfortable and ergonomic (full workday + gaming later)
Adjustable hand rests
Durable and long-lasting
Not too hot to sit in (guess need fabric one)
Good looks (without sacrificing too much)
Would not damage floor (guess I can use a mat to protect the floor)
Resistance to some cat scratches would be considered a bonus

I am about 80kg and 1.75 M

I have looked at some local shops and found a few chairs within budget what employer is willing to sponsor:
AKRacing Core EX
DXRacer Formula
DXRacer Racing R0-NE
DXRacer Drifting D61
Arozzi Vernazza
Arozzi Verona (PRO V2, soft fabric, signature and others)
Arozzi Mezzo V2
Natec Genesis Nitro 880
Corsair T2
Nitro Concepts S300

From what I understand AKracing, DXracer and Arozzi all are major brands, all of the listed chairs seem available locally for me and are about the same price category +/- 50 euros and about 300 euros total (I did look major shops only, so there might be others). Any tips and suggestions would be very welcome, I never had higher-end chairs.

I have had the Arozzi Verona Pro V2 for one and a half year now, and I really enjoy it. I'm actually a bit taller than you are. I can however not recommend it to you, since I don't know if is comfortable to you. You have to go to a shop and try it to know. Actually try them all to find what suits your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.