Buying New Keyboard

PoignantJ

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Hello. Looking for a new keyboard in the range of $10-$25. I'll be using it for gaming such as SC2 and school. I've been looking at Newegg, and they're are somewhere around 125 different ones. I don't know where to begin. I'm looking for a quality keyboard. At the moment I don't use any keys other than the standard layout. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Thanks for your time and help! :)

Go to best buy or staples and check out the keyboards they have in stock, try them out and see which one you like best. Personally i cant stand to use the ergonomic split keyboards but i know many people who like them. Unless the keyboard has free shipping dont buy it from newegg as the shipping will probably cost you almost as much as the keyboard.

PoignantJ

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Thanks. The Keyboard looks pretty nice. Don't need any other exotic keys than the standard set, never had any reason to, even when playing WOW. :) It comes with wrist support and its LED blacklit. Reviews seem overall favorable. No shipping. Flat $25. I'll take it. Thanks. :D

Good advice there.
I use the microsoft ergonomic 4000. I like the zoom key in the middle and the page fwd/back keys.. I think you can learn to like the 5 programmable function keys in the middle.

Microsoft support is very good. I had a sticking "Q" key and they replaced the keyboard w/o exchange under warranty, no questions asked.