Question Buzzing/electical sound coming from PC

Oct 8, 2022
Recently my PC has started making a buzzing sound. It started off only here and there, but has become more persistent. I've taken it apart and temporarily disabled the fans yet it continues. I believe I've pin pointed the noise around the AIO(towards the front of the case). I've also checked the status of the drives and they've come back as "OK". Can the buzzing sound be the AIO? Or is it the PSU?

Recently my PC has started making a buzzing sound. It started off only here and there, but has become more persistent. I've taken it apart and temporarily disabled the fans yet it continues. I believe I've pin pointed the noise around the AIO(towards the front of the case). I've also checked the status of the drives and they've come back as "OK". Can the buzzing sound be the AIO? Or is it the PSU?
Most likely coil whine that is perfectly normal

Oct 8, 2022
After further examination, it appears to be coming from the AIO liquid cooler. I temporarily dc'd all fans (Including the cooler fans) and the sound persists. Not sure what is called, but the sound is coming from the little box on the radiator of the cooler.

TRENDING THREADS