[SOLVED] Can’t connect to this network... Help??

Oct 20, 2019
Hello, I have recently bought a wireless repeater (Asus RP-AC52) to extend my neightbours internet (I rent my house and I have to use their internet). I tried to set it up to connect it to their internet from the Asus repeater setup page. Once I finished, it said to connect from a different wireless device to the new connection. It didn’t let me, and now the 2 devices and the repeater can’t reconnect to the internet, not even the neightbours internet. I tried every single article I found and nothing fixed. I told the neightbour to reset the router but nothing helped. The rest of my household devices work (another laptop and 2 iPhones), but not the 2 which I used to set up the repeater. Please help me... All I get is an error where it said “Can’t connect to this network”

Solution
No.

You will not be able to connect to the "neighbors' internet without their permission.

Telling them to "reset the router" will not gain you access to their network.

What you need to do is to work with whomever has admin rights to the neighbor's router. That person will be the person who will grant you/your devices access to the network that you wish to join.

Ralston18

Titan
No.

You will not be able to connect to the "neighbors' internet without their permission.

Telling them to "reset the router" will not gain you access to their network.

What you need to do is to work with whomever has admin rights to the neighbor's router. That person will be the person who will grant you/your devices access to the network that you wish to join.

Solution