Question Can’t install windows 10

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 29, 2020
So trying to install and boot windows on this just doesn’t work, won’t let me do anything unless I override boot from the bios.

First issue I ran into is pushing the power button no display no keyboard no mouse. Pc, fans, water cooling mobo lights turn on, no post beep just sits there.

Removing the CMOS battery and putting it back in starts the pc fine into “del or f2 for bios and UEFI” then past that I get some <Mod Edit> message about ensuring to set my SATA to RAID mode and an f1 to run setup.
I press f1
So now I’m in bios and navigate to boot menu then - boot override “Windows Boot Manager” because when I override my HDD it just black screens with white CMD dashes in the top left then back to bios boot menu.

So I can only Get into Windows 10 by shutting down, removing cmos battery, going into bios and navigating to boot manager and overriding Windows boot manager.

I’ve updated the bios to the latest version twice.
I’ve slapped multiple hard drives. Moved my Single 8gb ram to All different dimm ports. Nothing.

Reinstalling windows or restarting the pc in ANYWAY will not shut down the pc. Keyboard will go off, mouse will stay on, display goes off, fans water cooling and mother board lights stay on. So I hold the power button, unplug the psu press the power button to release any electricity, I remove cmos, I replace cmos, back to bios.

Reinstalling windows, on every windows restart “multiple restarts during the installation” it powers down my monitor and keyboard only leaving everything else on. Holding the power button to shut it down and pressing it again will just continue this same no display no keyboard only mouse and every pc internal.

When reinstalling windows
every restart I have to shutdown manually. Remove psu power. Remove cmos battery. Plug in turn it on. Where I can load fine to the bios and then override windows boot manager and do that 5 more times (YES 5 MORE DAMN TIMES) to finally get into Windows and install the necessary drivers for my pc specs and then I click restart the computer and it doesn’t fully shutdown. Display goes off after shutting down screen keyboard as well but nothing else.
Can provide a video recording of my entire process of what I have to do.

Mar 29, 2020
I posted MY fix. If anyone else has this issue message me DIRECTLY.!!!! STOP RETURNING YOUR BOARDS AND GETTING MAD!! ITS NOT DEAD!!! ITS NOT CORRUPT!
I spent over 26 hours STRAIGHT cracking this problem. I will list EVERYTHING you need to do in the most clearest steps, I will provide video links as well for the easiest tutorial.