Question Can a mousepad determine the mouse performance/speed?

Oct 16, 2020
Simple question, I use the Glorious Model D...

What is a generally good mousepad for a lightweight mouse to feel snappy and responsive?

My mouse has been feeling slow and sluggish on this mousepad (SteelSeries QCK Heavy ++)
When i use my Actual Desk for movements/aiming it feels so different like its snappy and quick again...

Anyone with the same problem lmk, and if you have any suggestions on a mousepad I should invest in, lmk too <3

PrinceTexasLoaf

Respectable
Sep 28, 2018
Simple question, I use the Glorious Model D...

What is a generally good mousepad for a lightweight mouse to feel snappy and responsive?

My mouse has been feeling slow and sluggish on this mousepad (SteelSeries QCK Heavy ++)
When i use my Actual Desk for movements/aiming it feels so different like its snappy and quick again...

Anyone with the same problem lmk, and if you have any suggestions on a mousepad I should invest in, lmk too <3
A mousepad that's slick and smooth with a little bit of texture would be the best imo.

Mtop

Prominent
Nov 21, 2019
Recommendations, Never!
It's like buying a pair of jeans, every brand feels and fits differently and feels and fit is so subjective. When in need I try out many items, when I find one I really like I get 4 or 5 of them.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS