Question Can anyone help me? My gpu r7 360 is not show the display I already using ddu and replace the old driver with the new driver But still, no display

Jan 9, 2020
The fan of gpu is working.
After installing the new driver at 80% the display go to black screen and nothing happen after that. I restart my pc but only windows logo is show up but after that is black screen again?

The fan of gpu is working.
After installing the new driver at 80% the display go to black screen and nothing happen after that. I restart my pc but only windows logo is show up but after that is black screen again?

Need some details here, did the card work fine in the system before? If the fan is not working, and has not been working, the video card could have fried. I'd say it's a dead card unless your have a low quality power supply, then it may be the power supply. To see where the issue is you would need to test things with another system with a known good power supply or try another card and/or power supply in yours.

Jan 9, 2020
Need some details here, did the card work fine in the system before? If the fan is not working, and has not been working, the video card could have fried. I'd say it's a dead card unless your have a low quality power supply, then it may be the power supply. To see where the issue is you would need to test things with another system with a known good power supply or try another card and/or power supply in yours.
The card is working before, and I don't think there's a component that burned.
Oh btw before the display goes to black screen, the display is kinda flickering sometime

Jan 9, 2020
Yes I WOULD TRY it in another PC.
Is it possible to using different bios but at same brand?
I have HIS R7 360 icooler oc 2gb but when i search the bios there is no bios for my gpu
The only bios that i found is for HIS R7 360 GREEN icooler oc 2gb, same spec but the only difference i the size HIS R7 360 GREEN is smaller than HIS R7 360