Question Can anyone please help me

Mar 17, 2020
Hello, die introduction I'm just a newbie to building a pc. But recently I've upgrade my pc to somewhat playable. My problem that I encountered here is that my Pc will lost signal when I play some games. But here are the thing it only happen to specific games like Dying Light and Metro Series. Other game like Prototype and Prototype 2 doesn't even encountered this problem. I've also done my research by looking at the previous problem like this in this forum. People says that it is Nvidia driver problem, trust me it is not. I've already try the latest and some version before the latest.

My operating system is Windows 7

Hello, die introduction I'm just a newbie to building a pc. But recently I've upgrade my pc to somewhat playable. My problem that I encountered here is that my Pc will lost signal when I play some games. But here are the thing it only happen to specific games like Dying Light and Metro Series. Other game like Prototype and Prototype 2 doesn't even encountered this problem. I've also done my research by looking at the previous problem like this in this forum. People says that it is Nvidia driver problem, trust me it is not. I've already try the latest and some version before the latest.

My operating system is Windows 7
Post your full specs please.