Can i download windows 10 on my flash drive?

Muath_

Honorable
Oct 18, 2015
I have an OEM copy of windows 7, i want to build a new pc but i dont want to pay for windows, My pc keeps asking me to upgrade to windows 10, can i install it on a flashdrive and move it to my new pc?

Solution
The program needs to be activated within a month. Thatis the normal protocol when installing an operating system.The free windows 20 upgrade is the exception. if a person hasa pc with windows 10 preinstalled, they have to activate it within 30 days.

Muath_

Honorable
Oct 18, 2015

so i just got it for free from this coleldge website offering it to students i got a product key and this msg
Basic Access Guarantee (1 month) - Included
31 days of access to your download and/or key

does this mean i have 1 month to activate it or i only have 1 month of windows?

are you sure its from your college? MS already gives you 30 days (1 month) to activate windows

Muath_

Honorable
Oct 18, 2015

well i think so its from onthehub.com (check it out) sooo will i have windows forever if i type this key in?

simonchipmunk

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
The program needs to be activated within a month. Thatis the normal protocol when installing an operating system.The free windows 20 upgrade is the exception. if a person hasa pc with windows 10 preinstalled, they have to activate it within 30 days.

Solution

simonchipmunk

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
The program needs to be activated within a month. That is the normal protocol when installing an operating system.The free windows 20 upgrade is the exception. if a person hasa pc with windows 10 preinstalled, they don't have to activate it within 30 days, as it has been activated,i think..