Can i fit a nvidia gtx 650+ card in my midtower?

Sirprodigy

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014
I have a dell optiplex 7010 small form factor,and was wondering if any of the gtx cards (650+) fit in its case?I've checked the motherboard and am completely lost.Do i have to move something?Can it fit by itself?I have absolutely no idea.Any help?

Solution
I should mention there was a low profile 650 but it is hard to find and expensive. and uses to much power. now if you cam find a low profile 750 ti that is a good option. I just didn't see one on quick search. nvidia has never seemed to care much about SFF

Sirprodigy

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014
Im sorry,when i posted this i tried to change the size of the model as quickly as aI could,but my computer case is in fact a small form factor case

no problem. I see dell is calling it a "mini tower" half height GPUs only. you will see them described as half height or low profile. Your PSU is bound to be anemic too.

example of what you want. low profile, low power, low heat

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150713

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150677

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161418

I should mention there was a low profile 650 but it is hard to find and expensive. and uses to much power. now if you cam find a low profile 750 ti that is a good option. I just didn't see one on quick search. nvidia has never seemed to care much about SFF

Solution