Can I make an FOLDER size smaller?or just to look smaller like to give Fake info to anything that reads it?Without compressing

Oct 8, 2018
without compressing or winrar it.

I have a software that can do this but on files..not on folder

Ive seen a cmd command that allows you to make a file with Specific size.Can it make a folder too?
was sth like fsutil create new D:name length

Oct 8, 2018
the funny thing is I have extracted the files from VPK extension and now I want it to add them back to a new one but I can only with 1 of the folders with lower size..thats kinda weird I guess you have no solution for it since is about valve/game extension

USAFRet

Titan

Were they compressed in any way in the original location?

Oct 8, 2018
If anyone wanna help me I can use teamviewer and I can show you more
I dont know if the files were compressed I know they are added in some kinda of winrar..this VPK extension is like a storage

USAFRet

Titan

WinRAR = they were compressed.

Oct 8, 2018
and I guess if I zip/winrar my folders it will not be read the same,or wont be read at all
the same with compressing them
but if they will be read the same let me know and Ill try that

Oct 8, 2018
cheat?all this stress for cheat?bro I can use cheat engine to cheat on steam xD if you know what cheat engine is you know how hard would be to do it
No I just want to make custom items huds icons etc

USAFRet

Titan

Again, WinRAR = they were compressed.
You're trying to forcefit your particular files into a premade VPK container.

Time to learn exactly what the VPK is, and how to actually use it.

Oct 8, 2018
probably you are right..thats so sad nobody found out a way to fake the folder size it could be so useful
thanks for your time guys Ill figure it out without trying the impossible XD

Oct 8, 2018

I did since I had to know how to open it but unfortunately doesnt say anything about how to make the file