Question Can I make dual boot tablet Android only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hw_user

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
I have a no-name tablet which can dual boot to Win 10 or Android 5.1. I have no use of the WIN 10. Is there anyway to delete WIN 10 and make it Android only ? On desktop with WIN and Linux. All I have to do is use a partition manager to delete the WIN partition , make the Linux partition bootable and extended the Linux partition to use the space left by the deleted WIN partition. Is this similar in my case ? Is there such partition manager Apps for Android ?

Reactions: albertkanes

Tom cruise432

BANNED
Sep 13, 2022
Basically, after installing AMIDuOS, you have the option of running Android in parallel with Windows or making Android the exclusive operating system on the Windows tablet. Even the speech commands for Google Now function well. AMIDuOS makes the most of the equipment it is placed on.

hw_user

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
Basically, after installing AMIDuOS, you have the option of running Android in parallel with Windows or making Android the exclusive operating system on the Windows tablet. Even the speech commands for Google Now function well. AMIDuOS makes the most of the equipment it is placed on.
Thanks for the suggestion. But what I want to known is how to give all the tablet resources to Android only. I am familiar with desktop. I had a dual boot PC with Linux and Windows with 16G of ram and 500G hard drive. The hard drive had 2 equal partitions , one for Windows and one for Linux. So each OS can only use 250G of hard drive space. If I want to delete Windows, all I have to do is delete the windows partition. This will delete the Windows OS. I can then extend the Linux partition to pickup the 250G space originally used by Windows. I am not sure if the same applies to my dual boot (WIN10, Android) tablet. If it does, what software can I use to delete the Windows partition and extend the Android partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.