Can I play a PS3 game on my PC? (PS3 Emulator)

Shabbegbglass

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015
I have a few questions.

Can I run a game on this pc that is PS3 exclusive (example. Uncharted 2)?
Specs:
GTX 970 (OC MSI)
i5-4690K 3.5 GHz
64-bit OS
16 GB RAM
and I think motherboard is MSI Z97

OTHER QUESTIONS

Is there a free PS3 emulator out there right now? If so link me thanks

Do they have viruses? Because I can't find any real working and it has viruses (computer got * but I fixed it myself)

If there is a real one, can you please link me. I am dying to play my Uncharted 2 on PC (PS3 got destroyed)

Solution
The answer is there is no current PS3 emulator that currently fully works on the Pc.

There is only one, and it cannot run games as it currently stands in it`s build version.

Most of the links or files you see that claim it is a PS3 emulator to download are viruses, or malware, browser hijacking software.

The same applies to any Xbox 360 emulator claims you might see fo the PC.

Avoid most at all costs.

No, you can't.
Put simply, consoles run on their own OS which has to be installed online through console ID and various other things such as accounts.
Their components are also going to be the same across all consoles, and games are going to be optimized for that specific hardware.
Even if you did get a PS3 emulator working on your PC (There aren't any), you wouldn't be able to get anything to run, because it would not be optimized for ANY other hardware, and would need to be read off a licensed disc.

The answer is there is no current PS3 emulator that currently fully works on the Pc.

There is only one, and it cannot run games as it currently stands in it`s build version.

Most of the links or files you see that claim it is a PS3 emulator to download are viruses, or malware, browser hijacking software.

The same applies to any Xbox 360 emulator claims you might see fo the PC.

Avoid most at all costs.

Solution