Question Can I plug Bose Computer Musicmonitor speakers into my laptop?

Blackink

Distinguished
My laptop is a Lenova Yoga Model: Yoga 7 2-in-1 16IML9
It has a combo audio jack.
I am having a lawn sale here tomorrow and I'm selling these Bose Computer Musicmonitor Speakers.
I was wondering if I could plug these speakers into the combo audio jack on the laptop if anyone wanted to see if they worked.

My worry is plugging those speakers into 110VAC and then plugging them into that combo audio port and turning them on and if that will cause a problem to either the speakers or more importantly, the laptop.

Those speakers work, I plugged them into my desktop PC. I'd rather not have to bring people into my computer area for testing them as I can bring the laptop outside where the lawn sale is happening.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Blackink

Distinguished
The laptop has Bluetooth. How does that work with these old speakers?
I don't think the speakers have Bluetooth capabilities.
I'm not too familiar with using Bluetooth although I do use it for my headphones with the laptop.

The laptop has Bluetooth. How does that work with these old speakers?
I don't think the speakers have Bluetooth capabilities.
I'm not too familiar with using Bluetooth although I do use it for my headphones with the laptop.
Since your laptop has a combo audio jack (TRRS) you might need a splitter to plug the speakers into it, if the speakers have a TRS plug. When you plugged them into your desktop, does that have separate speaker and mic jacks on the front or does it have a combo jack like the laptop?

Blackink

Distinguished
Since your laptop has a combo audio jack (TRRS) you might need a splitter to plug the speakers into it, if the speakers have a TRS plug. When you plugged them into your desktop, does that have separate speaker and mic jacks on the front or does it have a combo jack like the laptop?
My desktop PC has a separate "green" plug on the front for speakers. That's where I plugged the Bose speakers into to test them.