[SOLVED] Can i put games on my usb flash drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,i have Assasins Creed Revelations,WRC 4 and Sniper Ghost Warrior games.All three of those are for Windows 7 and i want to sell them since i have Windows 10.My question is can i download those games on my pc,put them on a usb flash,and give the usb flash to my friend since he doesnt have a working optical drive.Also sorry if i put this question in the wrong section but i didnt know where to ask it.

Solution
Yes you can install games on a USB flash drive but no you cant sell them. The games will have DRM copyright protection built in that will not allow them to be copied like that.

Also most windows 7 stuff works fine on windows 10.
Yes you can install games on a USB flash drive but no you cant sell them. The games will have DRM copyright protection built in that will not allow them to be copied like that.

Also most windows 7 stuff works fine on windows 10.
ok thanks,but my uncle played the games on like 5 different pcs.Also since the games are in disk format im pretty sure you just need to install them and you are good to go.They are not connected to anything like Steam or Origin or whatever,so does taht mean they can pe played on every device with the right specs for them?
Also he used to buy that kind of games for like mad cheap and from his friend.My only worry is can i just install games on my windows 10 pc (not run them,they will just sit in my pc) and when i put them in a usb drive will that work on my friend Windows 7 pc.Can he just donwload the games and play them?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
ok thanks,but my uncle played the games on like 5 different pcs.Also since the games are in disk format im pretty sure you just need to install them and you are good to go.They are not connected to anything like Steam or Origin or whatever,so does taht mean they can pe played on every device with the right specs for them?
Also he used to buy that kind of games for like mad cheap and from his friend.My only worry is can i just install games on my windows 10 pc (not run them,they will just sit in my pc) and when i put them in a usb drive will that work on my friend Windows 7 pc.Can he just donwload the games and play them?

I'm not understanding what you want to do here. Do you have Physical Original licensed copies of these games on Disc that you want to sell to your friend, but he doesn't have an optical drive so you want to copy the discs to a USB for him to install them?

OR are you asking if you install the games to a USB stick and just give him that will they just work? Because no they will not. They need to have the installation run on the system they will be played on.

I'm not understanding what you want to do here. Do you have Physical Original licensed copies of these games on Disc that you want to sell to your friend, but he doesn't have an optical drive so you want to copy the discs to a USB for him to install them?

OR are you asking if you install the games to a USB stick and just give him that will they just work? Because no they will not. They need to have the installation run on the system they will be played on.
Look,my uncle bought them "unlicensed" and all i he does is he just puts the disk in the optical drive,and just installs them in the setup.Its like having a cracked game on a disk,no licensed or anything.Take a GTA SA for example,you just go to what ever site u want and download it,btw i dont know a single person who bought gta sa.So all im asking is when i download those games from a game disk and put them in a usb flash,will my friend be able to run them from the usb flash on his Windows 7?

USAFRet

Titan
Look,my uncle bought them "unlicensed" and all i he does is he just puts the disk in the optical drive,and just installs them in the setup.Its like having a cracked game on a disk,no licensed or anything.Take a GTA SA for example,you just go to what ever site u want and download it,btw i dont know a single person who bought gta sa.So all im asking is when i download those games from a game disk and put them in a usb flash,will my friend be able to run them from the usb flash on his Windows 7?
And Tom's Hardware does not support nor assist with pirated software. At all.

Closing this.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Tell your friend to buy "licensed" copies from an actual store. We aren't going to help him steal, or you trade in stolen goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.