Can I run 2 monitors

clint

That's kind of a trick question. It depends on the operating system, the
video card, the drivers used, probably the laptop, and what you mean by "at
the sale time".

If I remember correctly, my old Dell Inspiron 5000e couldn't do 2 different
displays on the external monitor and LCD panel at the same time when running
Windows 2000. It could when running Windows 98 (and presumably XP). All it
could do in Windows 2000 was display the identical display in each.

My Inspiron 9100 can do different displays in an external monitor and LCD
panel, or it can display the same display in each. That's turned on and off
on the Deskop Properties, on the Settings tab. If you indicate there that
the second display is not attached, then the image will be the same on each
screen. If you indicate that the extra display IS attached, you will have
two different images on the two displays, and can switch them from left to
right, and run different resolutions.

Hope this helps...

Clint