Can i run cod ww2?

raipe

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
Hey

The min req for the game seems to be ryzen 5 1400

I have fx-8350 and gtx 970 4Gb and i can atleast run bf4 on ultra for 100-150 fps and no stuttering or lag at all, but i am not quite sure how my build would do in cod?

Solution

ProfessinalGamer

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

Yes, it will run but you will not like how it will run.You should see about between 40 to 70fps.

Yes, your system will run. Don't expect BF4 numbers, but it will definitely be playable at reasonable settings. You don't need to go spend $400 on an upgrade just yet.

raipe

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for all the answers so far. Graphics arent that important to me so if it would just be playable with no (continuous) laggs or stuttering, id be happy. Ill still be waiting for a few more answers or even someones own experience with this cpu, before i decide to buy it or not. :)

ProfessinalGamer

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

True He should get between 40 to 70fps on low

raipe

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017

Btw, how much ram would be good for this game?

raipe

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017

I can run Pubg better than that, hmm.

ProfessinalGamer

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

Like all of us said you will be able to run It but your CPU might use 99% of Itself.FX CPU isn't that good anymore just like the core 2 duo they are starting to bottleneck.You should see better performance than a console.If you want to record while playing you will see Fps below 30fps.But other than that you will see above 30fps

ProfessinalGamer

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

The Cpu Will bottleneck in the game

I would not go below the minimum of 8gb of RAM. Your CPU will run this game, it is not a heavily CPU dependent game. I would look at the BF1 numbers. BF1 is a CPU intensive game and your system should get reasonable fps at reasonable settings in BF1. COD will need less CPU resources than BF1.

But in the end, just buy the thing from steam, and if you are not happy with the performance after an hour, get your refund and return the game.

ProfessinalGamer

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

Now that is what I call a Answer

Solution

What do you mean by bottleneck? A bottleneck is just the weakest link. Every PC, from the most powerful, to the least powerful, has a weakest link. So saying it has a bottleneck is like saying the sky if blue.

raipe

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
Just an update:

Bought the game. Can run it on all settings maxed out for 100 ish fps. I did lower some unnecessary settings later tho, to achieve best performance. So if anyone is wondering if fx-8350 is enough, well it surely is. I havent had any fps drops or any stuttering and ive maxed almost all settings. Quality on high (extra is best, but not such great visual improvement, so not advised to use).

Looks like I was right after all :)