[SOLVED] Can I skip game updates to the latest?

Linkin_1

Commendable
Jul 25, 2017
I have never updated my wwe 2k 19 on pc, and now 4 updates are available for download. Can I skip the old 3 updates and jump to the latest one? Or I have to update the game one by one?

Solution
I can't comment specifically for the WWE, however I would say that updates tend to build on one another. You might find some of the updates either won't work or may become problematic without the pre-requisite ones.
It depends on the type of game and the PATCH. Some patches are cumulative updates, and to install the latest version, you need to first download previous versions first. Though, STEAM and other game clients will do this automatically.

But if the patch/update contains ALL the previous fixes in the latest version, and does not rely on previous patches, then you can download the latest update, assuming it is standalone.

Linkin_1

Commendable
Jul 25, 2017
It depends on the type of game and the PATCH. Some patches are cumulative updates, and to install the latest version, you need to first download previous versions first. Though, STEAM and other game clients will do this automatically.

But if the patch/update contains ALL the previous fixes in the latest version, and does not rely on previous patches, then you can download the latest update, assuming it is standalone.
Thank you very much. Very well defined answer. Thank you.