Question Can i use rx580 without any extra cooling system

p.tiwariyo

Prominent
Mar 14, 2018
Hey , i wants to know that
Can i use rx580 without any extra cooling system?
I am going to buy rx580 soon , so do i need to buy a cooler with it or rx580 fans will just work fine?
And one more thing ,
i have a tight budget ,So i need a psu too ( i been thinking for corsair 550w but its just certified one with no bronze or gold title , so did it work fine or i have to buy bronze one?)

Hey , i wants to know that
Can i use rx580 without any extra cooling system?
I am going to buy rx580 soon , so do i need to buy a cooler with it or rx580 fans will just work fine?
And one more thing ,
i have a tight budget ,So i need a psu too ( i been thinking for corsair 550w but its just certified one with no bronze or gold title , so did it work fine or i have to buy bronze one?)
The fans on the RX 580 are enough, and as mentioned, your case should have good airflow to assist the GPU's fans to keep the card cool. As for PSU, a Corsair CX550 will suffice. Avoid the VS550, they may be cheap but they are also poor quality and will most likely not be able to handle the load of the GPU and will fry other things in your PC. A CX550 is far better quality for not a lot of money.

Reactions: p.tiwariyo

p.tiwariyo

Prominent
Mar 14, 2018
(Corsair cx series cx550w 80plus bronze certified psu)
And one more i were thinking to buy this one
(Cooler master 550watt 80 plus certified psu)
Plz tell me, can this cooler master 550w is good enough to run tx 580 without any problem