can i work abroad if i graduated of information technology?

shie7777

Reputable
Jul 18, 2014
i am weak in math,but i am creative thinking.And i slightly fluent in English and Science.can i enroll to IT coures

G

Hi, and where are you from? Keep in mind, that you'll go through a lot of maths if you take IT courses. And what grade are we talking about, high school, academic?

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
We need to know you location, current level of academic achievement (your grade like high school or college) and IT involves math like its a style. If math is not your forte (another word for "niche"), than you might want to consider another career. Or accept it and learn as much as you need to know for the IT field. Working abroad is totally possible in the field, there can be plenty of traveling involved if you get the right position!
:bounce:

If you want to work abroad, you have to check first what are the rules for foreign workers in your chosen country. For examlpe, you cannot just go to Europe, or USA, and start looking for a job - you need to be either EU citizen (to work in Europe), or have "green card" (or special work visa) to work in USA.

But - going forward with your math education will not hurt ;)

Nidora

Reputable
Nov 27, 2015
I am a self-employed computer programmer. I have experience in several areas including as a graphic artist. Does anyone know which area I should emphasize in order to qualify to work in Canada?

Ralston18

Titan
A bit late into this posting.

However, no disagreements with the previous responses.

What you need to do is to look at the employment ads in Canada. See how well your background and experience truly and objectively matches the job descriptions and requirements.

Then apply accordingly. Highlight where your skills and experience match.

Some potential employers will make trade-offs with respect to their requirements - others maybe not.

You will not find out until you try.

Candice_2

Reputable
Dec 1, 2015

hi Nidora..There are lots of opportunities in Canada. Computer science in general is a good industry in Canada and there are jobs to be found in many areas. If you really need to see which areas are slightly better than others see sites like the Canadian job bank and jobsaloon com. These sites provide data on different professions in Canada.

medomusi

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
Then apply accordingly. Highlight where your skills and experience match.
kfMZcY