Can not install any program on W2k Server

Good day

When I try to run setup on W2k Server it will only create
process, nothing else happens.
Did try several setup files, WinZipV8 is the only how
displays error message
/***************************************************/
The WinZip intallation procedure could not proceed because
the following window is not responding
Window title: Socket Notification Sink
Window class: Afx:400000:0
/***************************************************/

Administrator is loged on and no extra program is running,
SP 4 installed.
1. Any idea why this happens ?
2. Any suggestion how this can be fixed ?

Thanks
Gudmundur

I have the same problem... Please help us

Kind regards
Vito

I have the same problem... Please help us

Kind regards
Vito

We have the same problem... Please help us.
Thanks

Work around is to install software in SafeMode, seems to
work for me.
I did try many other way to do it but SafeMode was the
only that did work.

Regards
Gudmundur