Question Can RTX 2060 run dual monitor at different refresh rate?

May 10, 2022
I recently bought a brand new FHD 165Hz monitor, and I have a seconday FHD 60hz monitor. I have a Ryzen 5 5600X, so I can't plug the second one to my mobo. My question is on the title of the thread: the RTX 2060 would be able to run both monitors (165hz by DisplayPort and 60Hz by HDMI) with the different refresh rate? Anyone could or has done this before? Thanks a lot!

I recently bought a brand new FHD 165Hz monitor, and I have a seconday FHD 60hz monitor. I have a Ryzen 5 5600X, so I can't plug the second one to my mobo. My question is on the title of the thread: the RTX 2060 would be able to run both monitors (165hz by DisplayPort and 60Hz by HDMI) with the different refresh rate? Anyone could or has done this before? Thanks a lot!
Yeah there should be no issues with that

May 11, 2022
Hello there.

1- First thing to try. Open windows setttings and go to screen settings. Select advance settings. In that scren you will se all your monitors and their frequenzy, click there and change it.
2- 2cond you can go to adapter settings and in monitor you can see your frequency and change it.
2- Some graphycs cards only let you certain frequency depending the resolution. For example in some you can run 2k - 60 Hz , but you can only run 4k - 30 Hz.