Question Can someone help me find a small gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2019
I have pretty small hands and I would like a new gaming mouse. My current one is wireless and 3.75 inches long. It is the perfect size for me but it is very old and has a tendency to die unexpectedly :( I am struggling to find a gaming mouse at or under 4 inches long. Does anyone know of any good gaming mouses close to 4 inches (preferably under $100 and on amazon )? Thank you!

boju

Titan
Ambassador
When using the mouse where abouts do you rest your wrist? For me my wrist is on the mouse pad and i don't have particularly big hands either and my fingers from the toe of the mouse is almost a good inch away, thats with the fingers tips bent up though. Maybe if you consider how your hand sits might be ok to go for a 4~5" mouse?

Mouse im using is karna v2, 4.9" long, discontinued but there are other newer models nearly but not as long

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice

Reactions: brdnrd
Jun 1, 2019
When using the mouse where abouts do you rest your wrist? For me my wrist is on the mouse pad and i don't have particularly big hands either and my fingers from the toe of the mouse is almost a good inch away, thats with the fingers tips bent up though. Maybe if you consider how your hand sits might be ok to go for a 4~5" mouse?

Mouse im using is karna v2, 4.9" long, discontinued but there are other newer models nearly but not as long

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice

I rest my wrist bone on the pad with a claw grip on the mouse. I though the same thing about hand positioning so I recently tried a cheaper 4.5 inch mouse to see how it feels. No matter how I held it it just felt way too big and awkward to move.

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah, this the mouse i use very comfortable. My hand might be a little bigger.

My hand is a little under 16.5 cm from middle finger to palm. That mouse looks really nice, but I think I would prefer a little smaller. I guess I'm just used to a really small mouse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.