Can this PSU run my build?

wijngaard

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017
Hi

I got my CX 600M for free from my uncle. Just wanted to know if it can run this build without too much trouble?

CPU: i7 7700
GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X
MOBO: MSI B250 PC MATE
SSD: Crucial MX 300 525GB
RAM: Corsair 16GB DDR4

I know it's not the best quality PSU out here but can it run the build I mentioned, without frying my components?

Solution
In terms of wattage? Yeah, 600w will do the trick. It's not the best made PSU but it's not a straight up fire hazard. There are just a lot better PSU's on the market for not a lot more. But it's free, so its hard to argue with. But I'd recommend swapping out to a better quality part in the long term.
In terms of wattage? Yeah, 600w will do the trick. It's not the best made PSU but it's not a straight up fire hazard. There are just a lot better PSU's on the market for not a lot more. But it's free, so its hard to argue with. But I'd recommend swapping out to a better quality part in the long term.

Solution
Yeah it should be fine, since you're waiting just find a good sale on a credible one or pick up a good one on black friday if you have to wait that long. And no worries with your CPU fan. The stock fan is fine, you could even put an aftermarket one on if you wanted to.