Question Can this run COD Warzone on a little bit over 30fps

Djoza

Upstanding
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,im in love with COD Warzone i was just wondering will this be able to handle it on 30fps and above(with everything low of course)
I have a:
CPU: Intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz 2 cores,4 threads
RAM: 8GB ddr3
GPU: R9 380 4gb from GIGABYTE
No SSD just a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
windows 10 pro (1909)

Also i watched some gameplay on yt with similar specs but instead of r9 380 4gb they or he or she had a gtx 1050 2gb,and had 60fps with recording.The recording was maybe done with a capture card,but i dont know

Djoza

Upstanding
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, it looks to me that the 4340 is about 15% quicker than the 3240, but then the 3240 is nearly that much faster than the 6300.

I would probably try it. Isn't it free online anyway?
i downloaded it but i have problems with my gpu.If you could help me that would be awesome.
I have a R9 380 4GB from GIGABYTE and i have monitor with only a VGA port.I bought a adapter from DVI-I to VGA and everything worked fine until last week,when i was playing csgo with my friend and i got a black screen mid game.I turned my pc off and turned it on after 5 seconds and i had no signal,so i took out my adapter and plugged my VGA cable into the motherboard and I had signal but i was and i still am stuck with intel hd.I ussualy limit my fps to 75 since i have a 75Hz monitor,but i forgot to do it that time and maybe the adapter got to hot,but i dont know.Also when i turn my pc on my LEDs are lit up and the fans are not spinning please help
I also tried plugging my vga cable with the adapter in my sister laptop and that didnt work,it just went into her windows acc,then i tried putting a hdmi cable to my mom laptop and it went into my moms acc,the same thing.I will also try putting a hdmi cable to a tv monitor to see if that works.I mean this could be anything,it could be a just the adapter or it could be the gpu which i am afraid it maybe is the problem

Last edited:

XxDarkMario20xX

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I do not think the Intel i3-3240 is desgined to run call of duty that why your getting low FPS and if you look at the surrport specs your CPU is not there even if you get it to work with R9 380 4gb from GIGABYTE the cpu might be little to weak to play!

Djoza

Upstanding
Apr 5, 2020
I do not think the Intel i3-3240 is desgined to run call of duty that why your getting low FPS and if you look at the surrport specs your CPU is not there even if you get it to work with R9 380 4gb from GIGABYTE the cpu might be little to weak to play!
i will try anyway,just to see what happens,but thanks anyway

Apr 10, 2020
I've tried cod warzone using an I5 760 with 7850 gpu and 8gb of ram and it does struggle! Turn all the settings in the graphics option of the game where applicable to low and also where applicable in rendering in general as I am remember. I can manage 60fps but it is not stable as neither my cpu or graphics card can really cope. On average I get between 45-55 fps on a good day but the graphics are not very sweet when you get close up to some objects! Good luck anyway .I just tried it out as an experiment. Keep an eye on your cpu temp also!

Djoza

Upstanding
Apr 5, 2020
I've tried cod warzone using an I5 760 with 7850 gpu and 8gb of ram and it does struggle! Turn all the settings in the graphics option of the game where applicable to low and also where applicable in rendering in general as I am remember. I can manage 60fps but it is not stable as neither my cpu or graphics card can really cope. On average I get between 45-55 fps on a good day but the graphics are not very sweet when you get close up to some objects! Good luck anyway .I just tried it out as an experiment. Keep an eye on your cpu temp also!
Ok,thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS