[SOLVED] Can this (video in the post) affect the CPU's performances?

Andrea Burgio

Distinguished
May 6, 2015
Today i was building my computer and i had the great idea to make a video for my grandma to show her thr CPU and while i was looking at the phone this happened 🤦‍♂️. I almost got a heart attack lol. I really really really don't know how, but 0 pins bent (unless i didnt see them). Zero. I think i'm super lucky and the PC works well Image, but im still a little worried. Do you think what happened can affect the performances of the CPU? The impact was pretty bad, as you cant tell from the sound

Last edited:
Solution
Today i was building my computer and i had the great idea to make a video for my grandma to show her thr CPU and while i was looking at the phone this happened 🤦‍♂️. I almost got a heart attack lol. I really really really don't know how, but 0 pins bent (unless i didnt see them). Zero. I think i'm super lucky and the PC works well Image, but im still a little worried. Do you think what happened can affect the performances of the CPU? The impact was pretty bad, as you cant tell from the sound

If it's running fine then no harm was done...if you had damaged the chip it wouldn't have worked in the first place. Good luck with the new system (y)

If it's running fine then no harm was done...if you had damaged the chip it wouldn't have worked in the first place. Good luck with the new system (y)

Solution