[SOLVED] Can you do rainbow colors on argb fans with jrgb?

Pizza PowerXYZ

Commendable
Apr 28, 2019
I've been looking for RGB fans and have found some rgb ones
They say the are argb and also say you cant have rainbow colors with jrgb
My motherboard is an msi x470 gaming plus and doesn't support argb
Does that mean I cant have rainbow on my rgb fans?
The come with a hue 2 and idk if that plugs into jrgb
Can you plug argb into jrgb? (Vice Versa)
Because my PC has AWFUL airflow because it only has 1 fan
These are the fans (3 pack)
https://www.amazon.com/NZXT-AER-RGB...229&s=gateway&sprefix=Nzxt+aer,aps,171&sr=8-1

I've never done anything on jrgb or argb plugs so I'm very confused
HELP

Solution
The NZXT Hue 2 kit will work regardless of your board have an RGB or ARGB or whatever lighting header is available on your board. The controller works off the USB port and will function with the aid of the CAM app to manage the lighting ecosystem or pretty much anything connected to the controller(box).

Word of advice, if you want to improve your airflow, might want to look at regular fans and not worry about RGB which in reality is more a nightmare than bliss.

Lutfij

Titan
The NZXT Hue 2 kit will work regardless of your board have an RGB or ARGB or whatever lighting header is available on your board. The controller works off the USB port and will function with the aid of the CAM app to manage the lighting ecosystem or pretty much anything connected to the controller(box).

Word of advice, if you want to improve your airflow, might want to look at regular fans and not worry about RGB which in reality is more a nightmare than bliss.

Solution

Pizza PowerXYZ

Commendable
Apr 28, 2019
OMG THANK YOU
I didnt know that and I was about to buy another motherboard with it
Thanks
And will it also sync my liquid cooler rgb with it?
If it was plugged into it you know

The cooler is the h100i platnium (not se)

Last edited: