Can you suggest me some good graphic cards,processors for ddr1?

FG NevOP

Reputable
Aug 28, 2014
I want to upgrade my pc because its quite old.I m not going to buy a new mothebroad or a new pc.So i want to suggest me some good graphics cards and processors for ddr1

Specs:2GB Ram
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
AMD Semprom 2600+
Windows 7(Graphic Card drivers is not officialy for win7)
Hard Disk 300GB

Solution

The motherboard will only accept an AGP card. A different AGP card will yield minimal if any benefit.
Upgrade the motherboard to accept a more modern GPU, and you also have to change the CPU/RAM, probably the PSU, just for a start.
In effect, building a whole new PC.

logainofhades

Titan
Your system is so old, it is no surprise that you are having Win 7 compatibility issues. You can get a driver from AMD though. I would not recommend wasting money on that PC.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=Legacy1&os=Windows%207%20-%2032

This would be a far better upgrade than any GPU would give you, and allow you to still use your current HDD and optical drive, for now.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($54.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.20 @ Newegg)
Total: $198.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-29 13:52 EDT-0400

USAFRet

Titan

The motherboard will only accept an AGP card. A different AGP card will yield minimal if any benefit.
Upgrade the motherboard to accept a more modern GPU, and you also have to change the CPU/RAM, probably the PSU, just for a start.
In effect, building a whole new PC.

Solution