[SOLVED] Can you use a normal black case fan in a 4 pin RBG header?

DracoB0T

Reputable
Apr 23, 2020
Dear User,

Hey, I was wondering... Can you use a normal 120mm Black Case Fan, and put it in a 4pin RBG header? Would the fan work perfectly without any issues?

Solution
Are you sure you're not mistaking a 4pin PWM fan header on the board for an RGB header? A regular case fan will not go onto a 4pin ARGB header, since it has no need to be connected to an RGB header(or an an ARGB header for that matter).

Lutfij

Titan
Are you sure you're not mistaking a 4pin PWM fan header on the board for an RGB header? A regular case fan will not go onto a 4pin ARGB header, since it has no need to be connected to an RGB header(or an an ARGB header for that matter).

Solution

DracoB0T

Reputable
Apr 23, 2020
If you search up H310M-PLUS GAMING, the motherboard my friend has. It has RBG header on the website. But if I tell him to just buy a RBG fan. How would he connect it? Would he just connect it to the pins, would that be it?

TRENDING THREADS