Canadian Leaks Shows Galaxy S III Launching June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerofall

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2004
This looks like an online ad for Bestbuy.ca. I can tell by the fonts and the colors. It could be a print ad but this format is not generally used for print as far as I can remember. Then again I have only seen Best Buy US ads and the Canadian ads could be different.

Cy-Kill

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
We, as Canadians, are better off buying the international version, and then getting it put on local carriers, because we are getting the same dumbed down version that the Americans are getting.

G

It's not quad core if its LTE!!!! This kind of false information is incredibly annoying, you either get the older much slower 3G/HSPA network with quad core processor OR LTE 4G super fast network with dual core processor.

jigglylizard

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
Unless all of North American is getting it the same day as the Canada, in which case it will be June 20.

Anyone else thrown off by this sentence? Especially since Canada is part of North America? One of only two countries in North America?

johanasu

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2007
[citation][nom]jigglylizard[/nom]Anyone else thrown off by this sentence? Especially since Canada is part of North America? One of only two countries in North America?[/citation]

Since when does North America have only 2 countries? last I check the US had a northern AND a southern neighbor....

[citation][nom]johanasu[/nom]Since when does North America have only 2 countries? last I check the US had a northern AND a southern neighbor....[/citation]

That's actually up for debate. Some countries consider Mexico a part of Central America.

jigglylizard

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]johanasu[/nom]Since when does North America have only 2 countries? last I check the US had a northern AND a southern neighbor....[/citation]

AFAIK Mexico was up for debate. Wikipedia indicates common usage is for USA and Canada. Mexico I know is included when referring to NAFTA for example.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America

The term North America maintains various definitions in accordance with location and context. In English, North America may be used to refer to the United States and Canada together.[84] Alternatively, usage sometimes includes Greenland[67][68][69] and Mexico (as in the North American Free Trade Agreement),[65][68][73][74][75] as well as offshore islands.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
More propaganda by a man that has too too much say.
I would have treated him exactly the same as Toshiba. He had no business in
altering the operating system of the device he purchased and then complaining
about customer service. The Apple store would not even have spoken to him twice,
Yet he equates Steve Jobs with Einstein. There is a message here. It is called: abusing
your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.