cannot fast forward

I recorded a tv show with an all in wonder video card. However, after it
was done, I cannot fast fotward by clicking on the lenght movie bar. Every
time I click a different statuses on the bar to play different parts of
movie, the video clip stops playing. If I want to play again, I have to
click the play button,but it plays everything back from the beginning. I
wonder what is wrong.

jad

what format?

"Raymond" <NotValidEmail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I recorded a tv show with an all in wonder video card. However,
after it
> was done, I cannot fast fotward by clicking on the lenght movie bar.
Every
> time I click a different statuses on the bar to play different parts
of
> movie, the video clip stops playing. If I want to play again, I
have to
> click the play button,but it plays everything back from the
beginning. I
> wonder what is wrong.

avi format

Please help help