Question Cannot reinstall windows due to BSOD

Nickjoshuablock

Commendable
Apr 8, 2019
I downloaded bad drivers (kX audio drivers for Live! sound cards) and makes my computer go into BSOD. I removed them following the developer's instructions but BSOD still happens. I want to just reinstall windows to get rid of the driver, but a BSOD occurs during the process. I get an error in Event Viewer "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." I do not have a previous system image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I checked my drives with chkdsk and RepairWindowsImage and everything is fine. Samsung Magician gives normal benchmarks. I changed the SATA cables and nothing changes. I put my CPU and RAM to stock speeds and installed SATA drivers for my motherboard.

Nickjoshuablock

Commendable
Apr 8, 2019
full system spec? unplug stuff like the sound card when doing the fresh os install?

CPU: AMD FX-8350
mobo: m5a99fx pro r2.0
ram: Gskill trident DDr3 -1600 2x4 GB
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB
GPU: GTX 970 4GB
Power supply: Corsair HX 750 W

I had my sound card removed after uninstalling drivers. idk what triggers the BSOD because it occurs at different times (2min - 60min after posting).

Nickjoshuablock

Commendable
Apr 8, 2019
I forgot to mention.

Windows 10 Pro
BSOD gives error message: Critical Process Died
My screen freezes and audio pauses, the screen turns black but cursor still visible, then gives blue screen quickly and shuts down. I was able to prevent this by Going into system advance settings and turing off auto restart and enablingsomething like "complete memory dump" on the dropdown list.

I was able to get back the event in event viewer, "Configuring the Page file for crash dump failed. Make sure there is a page file on the boot partition and that is large enough to contain all physical memory." I'll check on that soon.