[SOLVED] Can't acces My Documents files such as game saves,etc. W10

Dec 1, 2021
Hello guys, i just installed a few games on my new pc and none of them can save in My Documents. Games which save in other directories work normally but every file in the My Documents folder seems to be inaccessible. Even the replays from LoL. I have tried everything and the only thing that seems to work is playing games on the Administrator accounts. I also cannot uncheck the read-only option for the folder which i suspect to be the problem. Any help would be appreciated as im not in the mood for reinstalling windows.

Solution
playing games on the Administrator accounts
This would indicate that you're not with Administrator privilege's.

I'm fairly certain your option is to reinstall the OS, considering you need to access other accounts to maintain functionality. We also don't provide assistance in bypassing security measures regardless of who the owner of the system is.

popatim

Titan
New PC but you don't have access to your My Documents but somehow manage to have replays in there...
So how did Windows get onto this New PC? I'm betting this is where the problem stems and you've lost ownership of the folder with however you did it.

Lutfij

Titan
playing games on the Administrator accounts
This would indicate that you're not with Administrator privilege's.

I'm fairly certain your option is to reinstall the OS, considering you need to access other accounts to maintain functionality. We also don't provide assistance in bypassing security measures regardless of who the owner of the system is.

Solution