[SOLVED] Can't access BIOS after installing new graphics card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2021
I was using an EVGA 710 until I got a video card, I bought a PALIT NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 Ti STORMX

And now the mother board screen doesn't appear!! I can't get into the BIOS anymore?!!

If I go back to EVGA 710 it enters normal, with the new card the monitor is off until windows start!!!

The system:

i7 10700k
asus prime plus z490
8gb x 2 Hyperx fury 2666
coirsair cx 550w
ssd kingston

ps: I already reset CMOS, nothing.

Solution
Make sure fast boot is off in the BIOS. It sounds like you're just not used to fast hardware which is to be expected coming from the 710. I don't see my BIOS screen either at boot as my system is too fast...if you need the BIOS just start tapping DEL as soon as you hit the power button.
Make sure fast boot is off in the BIOS. It sounds like you're just not used to fast hardware which is to be expected coming from the 710. I don't see my BIOS screen either at boot as my system is too fast...if you need the BIOS just start tapping DEL as soon as you hit the power button.

Solution
Jul 11, 2021
I found out the what the problem was! No one will get it right, it was an absurd thing that i never though of in 20 years of working with hardware. Ill post it later but u guys can take guesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS