• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Can't Access z390 Aorus Ultra BIOS

qwiksilvertrav

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2012
Hey everyone.

Recently installed a new 1TB m.2 drive.

All of a sudden I do not see my Aorus splash screen anymore. Instead it skips all of that and I go straight to a desktop log in. Funny this is if I hit delete I can tell it enters the BIOS but I have no video signal to my monitors. No idea if it's related to the m.2 drive but I don't believe it is. PC behaves totally fine otherwise. Get a post beep and all of that. Soo what's going on here?

Should I try to reset the bios and pull the CMOS battery?

System specs:
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
Intel 8700k
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB
GTX 970 SSC ATX 2.0 SLI
Windows 10 Professional

Oct 24, 2019
Hey everyone.

Recently installed a new 1TB m.2 drive.

All of a sudden I do not see my Aorus splash screen anymore. Instead it skips all of that and I go straight to a desktop log in. Funny this is if I hit delete I can tell it enters the BIOS but I have no video signal to my monitors. No idea if it's related to the m.2 drive but I don't believe it is. PC behaves totally fine otherwise. Get a post beep and all of that. Soo what's going on here?

Should I try to reset the bios and pull the CMOS battery?

System specs:
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
Intel 8700k
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB
GTX 970 SSC ATX 2.0 SLI
Windows 10 Professional
This is only my assumption but I think the lane in which you have installed your m.2 is not responding properly.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

qwiksilvertrav

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2012
This is only my assumption but I think the lane in which you have installed your m.2 is not responding properly.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
I have it installed on the main slot motherboard. Everything on my PC functions correctly and it has windows installed on it. Hmm

Are you thinking faulty motherboard?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS