Question can't boot from usb for clean install, left with a blinking underscore.

Sep 20, 2020
so my ssd failed in which my OS was installed, hence i wasn't able to boot up with the error 'restart and select proper boot device' i still have an hdd so i decided to clean install windows 10 from usb, made a bootable usb but when i boot with it, it flashes the windows logo and shows me blinking underscore without opening the setup box. i dont know where to go from here. any help is highly appreciated.

so my ssd failed in which my OS was installed, hence i wasn't able to boot up with the error 'restart and select proper boot device' i still have an hdd so i decided to clean install windows 10 from usb, made a bootable usb but when i boot with it, it flashes the windows logo and shows me blinking underscore without opening the setup box. i dont know where to go from here. any help is highly appreciated.
Sound like your booting from the wrong section of the usb list boot option and one you are using

Sep 20, 2020
Is your BIOS set to legacy or UEFI? It's best to be on UEFI but you can try legacy to see if you can at least get it recognized and then figure out your UEFI compatibility issues.
i dont know how to change it, but if its 'storage boot option control' i've tried both legacy and uefi both dont change anything

Sep 20, 2020
Can you boot from the USB on another computer/laptop just to see if it starts up?
Have you tried recreating the USB install?
How long have you left it at the 'blinking underscore' (at least 10 minutes)?
yes sir it successfully atleasts opens up the windows setup box on my other pc, ive done recreating the usb multiple times and also tried to reboot my pc a 100 times and yes ive left it over 10 mins often, showing it to a repair guy soon