[SOLVED] Can't change core voltage for RX 580 after installing 3060 ti

Jan 4, 2022
I may be missing something obvious but after installing a new 3060 ti into my system which already has a RX 580, I can no longer change the core voltage of the RX 580 in MSI afterburner.

I was able to do it before without the 3060 ti. Is there some compatibility issue? Everything is unlocked in settings and I've tried .cfg workarounds but it's still greyed out.

Solution
I may be missing something obvious but after installing a new 3060 ti into my system which already has a RX 580, I can no longer change the core voltage of the RX 580 in MSI afterburner.

I was able to do it before without the 3060 ti. Is there some compatibility issue? Everything is unlocked in settings and I've tried .cfg workarounds but it's still greyed out.
Mixing AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards is always a struggle. I am surprised this is your only complaint.

kanewolf

Titan

Mixing AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards is always a struggle. I am surprised this is your only complaint.

Reactions: dotas1
Solution