[SOLVED] Cant connect DS4 controller trough Bluetooth.

Jan 28, 2019
Whenever i try to connect the controller it shows up as input instead of wireless controller and is stuck on connecting.

Solution

There are a couple of options. Initially, check if any of your Wifi & Bluetooth drivers need to be updated. This is a common issue with wireless devices. Other than that, for now, can you try connecting it via USB and tell me if it works fine with all the features?

iaminsensible

Proper
Jan 1, 2019
If you're talking about a PC, then I highly recommend connecting it via the USB port. Otherwise, you will need to install DS4Windows as Windows does not support the Dualshock natively (They do, but there are hundreds of problems that make the experience with it unbearable).

Jan 28, 2019

The thing is that I had it working before but the controller suddenly disconnected and the thing I stated above happened.

iaminsensible

Proper
Jan 1, 2019

There are a couple of options. Initially, check if any of your Wifi & Bluetooth drivers need to be updated. This is a common issue with wireless devices. Other than that, for now, can you try connecting it via USB and tell me if it works fine with all the features?

Solution