Question Can't control my case RGB fans, need help.

nuurtukanuurtuka

Honorable
Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone. First i wanna say i apologize for my bad English, but i need help. So i've just built my new gaming PC and everything is working just fine but i noticed my case fans are 5V RGB with 3 pin connectors and my liquid cooler is 3 pin too but my motherboard has only one 4 pin 12V RGB header. So i bought a controller (Zalman ZSYNC) and connected the USB 2.0 of the controller to one of my motherboard's USB headers and the other cable (SATA power) to my PSU. Then i connected all of my RGB case fans and the cooler's RGB to this controller and they lit up and are working fine but when i try to control the lights with Zalman's software Z-SYNC Software Ver+1.0.19 (02.22.21) and Z-SYNC Software Ver+1.0.18 (i tried both just in case) the light is not changing at all. I tried with msi mystic light too but it's not even finding anything else except the RAM modules... Currently all fans of the cooler and the case fans are working in Rainbow mode, i assume it is the default mode.

List of my parts:
Zalman ZSYNC controller,
PC case fans - Thermaltake CTE T500 TG ARGB Full Tower (i don't know the model of the fans, they are Thermaltake of course but that's all i know. They are the stock fans coming with the case anyway),
Cooler - Arctic liquid freezer III 360 A-RGB Black,
Motherboard - MSI PRO Z790-S WIFI