Can't Delete Folder

Hello everyone I have a folder that is impossible to delete, this
folder appeared after I upgraded to SP2. The name of the folder is:

66de7c8be75399....

No matter what I do I can't delete it?? Any ideas??

John G.

John,

Take Ownership, and then inspect the contents or delete the folder.

How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"FSC729" <FSC729@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone I have a folder that is impossible to delete, this
> folder appeared after I upgraded to SP2. The name of the folder is:
>
> 66de7c8be75399....
>
> No matter what I do I can't delete it?? Any ideas??
>
> John G.

Thank you, it worked perfectly.

John G.

You're welcome John.